From: [email-masked] (Inaba)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:
  As always, my thanks and gratitude to the genius Matsumoto
for creating such pliable characters for me to shape to my 
evil will ( insert meniacal laughter here ).  Please do 
remember while you read this that it is only for fun, and I
do not mean it to be taken very seriously, although it might
not be as offensive as others that I've released.  
  Distribution, as always, is at the whim of the reader, and
is not meant, nor purposefully distributed for profit, or
gain.  Or more to the point, these characters are not mine,
only the situations they have been put into.  And thus, all
copyrights, real or imagined, are differed to their original
holders.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
H Tails
       Decide Oniichan!!  The Paradox of Paradise!!

  Madoka rushed along the concrete of the sidewalk, hugging against
herself as the rain pattered down atop her head.  She could feel the
icy chill of spring working into her bones.  And hear the distant
sounds of the life around her. 
  She rushed under the cover of an awning, the water moving down her
face slowly, dripping from the very point of her chin.  But, as she
shook, her body trembling, not one passerby knew that she did not
shake because of the cold.  Nor was it rain that wetted her cheeks.  
  She sniffled in a breath, her eyes wandering over the small park
she'd just exited.  He was there.  He was there with another woman.  
  She had been walking along, minding her own business, and getting a
few groceries to boot.  She'd been in a hurry to get home, with the
rain pelting down in droves when she decided to take the unusual
short-cut through 'Lover's Holiday' the nickname the small park had
earned.  
  She knew what happened there.  Who didn't.  But when she'd entered
she hadn't thought that she would see him there, underneath a gazebo,
with a woman in his arms.  
  The sight had struck so forcefully that she'd dropped everything.
Her umbrella, her groceries, and even the small bit of change she'd
been fumbling with.  The only thing that she didn't drop was her bag,
to which she'd clung to so tightly that her fingers now ached from the
strain.
  He'd been there, kissing her under that gazebo, his arms wrapped
around her and his lips to hers.  Even the memory of that moment sent
stabs of pain through her strait to the core.  She winced inwardly.
  But who had been the woman she mused, another tear slowly finding
it's way down the breadth of her face.  It wasn't Hikaru.  In fact,
she couldn't remember seeing anyone who fit the description she'd
gotten. from her brief glance.
  Dammit! she fumed, her anger beginning to replace the ache that had
swelled up in her throat.  What a cheat!  A playboy! she bellowed
inside herself.  She couldn't forgive this.  If not for herself, for
Hikaru's sake.  Yes, she thought, for Hikaru’s sake.  
  She'd make him pay.  Which is exactly what she wanted to do.
Throttle right now!  But no, she rejected forcefully.  She couldn't.
It would crush Hikaru if she ever found out.  As it had crushed her.
  She couldn't hide from the pang that that very thought gave her, but
dismissed it forcefully, pushing it into the back of her mind.  Yes,
she'd make him pay.  But subtly.

  Kyousuke pushed the door to his apartment aside, soaked through and
tired to the bone.  He'd been out all day, looking for him, and with
absolutely no luck.  He moved out of the way as Kurumi followed him
in, then Manami and Takashi, their faces sober, and resolvedly as
tired as his.  
  "No luck again." he mumbled as he pushed his shoes off, taking only
a moment to bang most of the water out of them.  His ire caught him at
the thought of what could happen and he fumed absently, "If you just
hadn't pushed, everything would have been fine!"  But regretted it as
soon as he saw the look on their faces, each giving him a cold glare.
  "Well," Manami said, the first one to speak.  "if you weren't so
indecisive..." she paused, making her words cut him deep.  "we
wouldn't have had to!"
  "That's right!" Kurumi bellowed loudly.  "If you'd just choose
Hikaru-chan and get it over with none of this would have happened!"
  Manami glared at Kurumi icily, her own anger finding an expression.
"What do you mean Hikaru-chan?!  Ayukawa-san is much better for
brother!"
  "Ha!" Kurumi replied heatedly.  "Better?!  She'd leave a worthless
nothing like him in no time!"
  They exchanged their anger mutely only for a moment long then turned
to Kyousuke, still sitting in the same position.  "You're right."
Manami chided, her ire now directed back at her brother.  "As a matter
of fact, I don't think Hikaru-chan would stay either!  Not with a
looser like brother!"
  Kyousuke winced at the words.  They didn't need to be so harsh.
After all, HE was the victim.  Wasn't he?  "Now wait just a minute!"
  "Kyousuke!" Takashi interjected, cutting his son off before
everyone's anger seethed past the breaking point.  "Manami!  Kurumi!
There is no time to argue!  We must find Kyousuke's twin immediately
or we might have to move again!  Do you all want that?"
  A sigh permeated the room, and they responded in unison, "No,
father."
  "Good!" Takashi bellowed sternly, amazed by his own authority in the
moment.  "Now, each of you eat, and get back out there.  We meet back
here at eight, is that clear?"
  Again, in unison, "Yes, father."  The three walked off to their
tasks dutifully, but one could see the hopelessness in their
movements.
  Still, Kyousuke mumbled to himself: If they just hadn't pushed him
into a decision, everything would have been fine.  His mind wandered
back to what had happened in the living room of the apartment not four
hours before.
  Kyousuke had just woken up, but Manami and Kurumi were already into
it.  They both had an opinion of who he should date, and didn't mind
telling him so.  
  Their arguments ranged in his mind even now.  Ayukawa was more
adult, mature, and -in his mind- quite beautiful.  But Hikaru was
young, and gay, always happy, and always showing that bright smile
that he loved so much.  Then again, Ayukawa was alluring.  Sexy in a
way that he couldn't really describe.  Even the way she moved spoke of
untold treasures, laying beneath the thick exterior.  But Hikaru, she
was sexy in her own right.  Outgoing, and bold.  Willing to give if
asked, and enjoy every minute of it.
  But, as ever, the twins didn't leave it to him.  
  "Brother!" Manami chided.  "You must see that Ayukawa-san is the
best.  Dump Hikaru now or I'll never forgive you!"
  "NO!" Kurumi had answered.  "Hikaru-chan is the best!  Drop
Ayukawa-san right away!"
  The girls had squared off instantly.
  "Hikaru-chan!"
  "Ayukawa-san!"
  "Hikaru-chan!"
  "Ayukawa-san!"
  Then they'd began to pull on his arms, each their way as they made
their point.  He'd been stuck.  Hopeless.
  "Hikaru!"
  "Ayukawa!"
  "Hikaru!"
  "Ayukawa!"
  Then, in one bust, each had pulled him apart.  Two Kyousuke's with
two very different minds.  But they hadn't found that out until the
doppleganger Kyousuke had started to make passes at each of the twins.
  Kyousuke grumbled painfully at the memory.  His twin's actions had
already cost him a few slaps.  "It wasn't me." just didn’t cut it when
you had an angry girl staring you strait in the face.  He didn't even
want to think about what would happen if his twin ran into Ayukawa, or
Hikaru.  The ramifications would be disastrous!

  Ayukawa dashed about her living room, setting the stage for her
plans.  She'd picked a few easy tones for the music, and a nice,
deeply cut, and latticed dress that left little to be imagined.  It
clung uncomfortably to her body even now as she began at the feast she
would tease him with.    The very thought of his suffering brought a
giggle to her lips.  She would certainly have him begging before the
day was over.  
  She'd just added a hint of sake into the pot when the bell rang,
calling her from the kitchen.  She wondered, if only momentarily who
it could be.  But when she'd opened the door and found Kyousuke
standing there, she almost felt she couldn't go through with it.  He
looked an awful sight.
  But even as she considered it, the old rage flew through her mind.
What was he doing here? she asked herself.  And the only conclusion
that she could think of was that he hadn't had enough in the park.  He
was here to get something nice from her as well.  She smiled at the
thought.  Oh, yes.  I'll give you something nice.
  "Kasuga-kun!" she voiced.  "What are you doing here?  And soaked at
that!  Come in, come in!"
  Kyousuke pushed a foot through the door, gauging everything he took
in.  What was with all the fur?  He couldn't remember a leopard skin
being over the couch the last time he was over.  "Hi." he mumbled as
she shut the door behind them, trying to find the word to what he was
going to say next.
  She never gave him the chance.  "Come on, Kasuga-kun." she said as
she wrapped an arm in his.  "Sit on the couch and I'll go get you
something to eat.  You look absolutely ravished!"
  Kyousuke stared back at her as the word seeped through into his
soggy brain.  Had she said ravished?  He was sure she did.  But...
wait, that doesn't make any sense.  Except... 
  "Now, you sit down, dear." she said, pushing gently at his chest
with a gentle caress of her fingertips.  "And I'll be right.... " she
paused, leaning over to him to whisper the last word into his ear.
"back."
  Kyousuke could feel his body humming with a new glee.  Maybe he
should pop in unannounced more often.  But still, he regressed, it
wasn't right.  And as much as he did try to keep his eyes of her
backside as it shifted underneath the tight, black miniskirt, he
couldn't.  The gallant reflex already started to nudge at his pants.
  Ayukawa moved over to the stereo, leaning over to the panel slowly
and pushing one, long finger into the button to start the music.  She
could feel the touch of his eyes on her body as she straitened back,
feel the heat in his gaze. Everything was going just.... as.....
planned.
  She moved to the kitchen, taking care to use the time it took to
give small, if bold hints to him.  Once behind the curtain that cut
the kitchen off from the main room, she moved all too quickly.  She
had planned on at least two hours to prepare.  The oysters were fine,
but the sauce she'd cooked up to go with the appetizers was still much
too salty, tasting of vinegar and sake rather than the sweet, robust
taste it should have.  
  She cursed at the ladle, then glared at the pot.  There wasn't time
to cook now!  She had to serve it, or risk losing the mood.  She
gathered everything up quickly, depositing the various items in their
places on the large crystal serving platter she'd chosen.  
  Lifting it, she thought she'd made too much, but thought the better
of it.  So much the better to shift the mood in her direction!  She
just hoped Kyousuke didn't mind the sauce.

  Hikaru sat in her bed, lazily moving through a book she'd chosen at
random.  The bodice ripper she'd chosen was a good one.  Not too
sweet, and not so sexy that it obscured the characters.  She liked
romance novels.  Liked them to the point that she only read romance
and manga, and even that only the shiojo stuff.  She liked the thrill
she got of listening in on the relationships, both physical and
emotional.  She like the thought of a happy ending, both vertical and
horizontal, although her thoughts always turned horizontal.
  She'd just gotten into the third chapter when the doorbell rang,
pulling her out of it.  She huffed a sigh, and stared out the window.
Who would be coming around in this weather?  she mused.  Well, she
thought: whatever it is I've got to get it.  Mom's expecting a package
and I'm the only one home.  
  She rushed down the stairs, only stopping along the way to curse
whoever it was outside for ringing the damn bell so much. "Hold on a
minute, will ya?!" she bellowed, then continued down the steps
quickly.  
  "Geez!" she cursed, and threw the door open.  She stood agape,
looking at a drenched Kyousuke.  "Senpai!" she screamed, grabbing him
in her patented Hikaru Hug (tm). "LUCKY!!"
  
  Ayukawa placed the tray on the coffee table, and curved her body
into the seat beside Kyousuke, using every inch of her form.  She
could feel his nervous twitch through the couch and felt a small part
of the justice she'd wanted.  Dammit.  He'd regret putting me off.
no.  Putting Hikaru off like that.
  She leaned to him, her fingers moving across the gap between them to
tease at his nose, "Would you like something nice?" she said
sensuously, sending her voice deep as she intoned the words.
  "Ha... Hai!" he tumbled out, bemused.  Ayukawa was... being rather
forward, he thought.  Maybe she's had enough!  Maybe she really wants
me!  Maybe... but he couldn't finish the thought, and grappled at his
nose quickly.  Not one drop spilled.
  "Hmm?" Ayukawa asked, seeing his reaction.  "What's wrong?" she
queried as she picked up a small prawn and dipped it in the sauce.  
  "Huh?  No, no.  Hahahah!" he laughed nervously.  "I must be allergic
to something, that's all."  Then added quickly, "Hay fever.  That must
be it.  Spring and all, you know."
  Ayukawa caged a smile, not letting the giggle she felt show as she
lifted the prawn to her lips and slowly curved them around it, pulling
the tangy sauce from it's body.  Then, with a sultry glance as it left
her lips.  "Would you like some?" and moved her chest slowly over to
him, giving him a great view of her full chest.
  "Ah... ahahhaa.." he stuttered, his jaw almost banging at his
kneecaps.  "S... sure."
  "Mmnmm." she moaned as she closed her eyes in mock pleasure and
leaned to him, placing it just out of reach of his mouth teasingly.
He opened wide, and moved slightly forward.  She pulled it back
playfully, then slowly placed it in his waiting lips.  A secret thrill
grew in her spine.  She was starting to be effected by the mood
herself.
  Kyousuke was more than effected as he chewed slowly at the prawn.
He'd never seen this side of Ayukawa.  The change was enormous.  If
he'd thought she was sexy before, this new Madoka -yes, Madoka- blew
the old one away.  He could hardly stand it when she smile up at him
and said, "Oh, but you didn't get any of my sauce." and dipped a lazy
finger in the brown liquid and lifted it to his lips.  He took her
finger in slowly and pulled the juice from it.  He could do nothing
else.
  "Sweet?" she asked, her eyes alight with an energy he'd never seen
in her before.
  "Uh.... mm." he responded, not sure what else to say.  Was he being
seduced?  He had no idea.
  But Ayukawa knew as she scooted towards him, pulling one firm thigh
up over the other as she leaned into his chest.  And she was doing her
best.  But as she felt his lips on her skin, she couldn't denigh the
thought that she might want to be seduced herself.  His needy gaze,
and strong body seemed all the more welcome as another tingle went up
her spine, then down into the center of her.  She almost had to pull
back and shake herself to keep from getting carried away.
  
  Hikaru was back on her bed, with Kyousuke sitting beside her.
They'd ended up back there with only minimal protest from Kyousuke,
who, Hikaru mused, felt different somehow.  His allure was somehow
stronger today as he leaned a bit closer to her.  She could almost
feel the color rising to her cheeks even now.  
  "You were reading?" he asked, gazing directly into her eyes.
  She stuttered, caught by the intensity of his gaze, then mentally
shook herself.  It was just her imagination.  It had to be.  "Oh, uh.
I was just getting into the third...." she paused, caught again by his
deep eyes.  "chapter."
  "Hmm?" he asked, "Let me see." and glanced down to the book.  She
handed it over readily.  
  He pulled it open to her place and scanned the page.  "Oo!" he
intoned intensely, then began to read out loud.  "She pulled him into
her arms and pressed her lips to his.  She could already feel the
thrill grow within' her as his hands came about her waist.  Could
already feel the depth of his breath as his tongue entered her sweet,
succulent mouth. "
  He put the book down slowly, his eyes gazing strait through her.
"Sounds interesting...." and caught her neck with a caress.  She
didn't even protest when he pulled her to him, and pressed his lips to
hers.

  Ayukawa was too struck by what she felt that she couldn't even
speak.  She had reached for the tea pot, as had he.  Their hands had
met in the middle, a spike of electricity had raced up her arm and
strait to the core of her at the contact.  For the life of her she
couldn't even pull her eyes away from his.  
  She blushed, then he.  She pulled back, then he.  Things were
getting much too serious now.  The feelings that raced through her
body too confusing to bend and shape to what she wanted to do.  
  She got up quickly, caught by the cowardice that seeped into her.
There was no way she could go through with this.  No way at all.  
  "A... Ayukawa." he cut into her thoughts.  
  She stuttered as she felt his gaze on her back.  Her knees went weak
and she suddenly had the urge to sit and bury herself in that strong
chest.  She... she couldn't.  What about....  But her body paid her no
mind.  It knew what it wanted.  
  She plopped down quickly, her spine overtaken by the white hot
spires that etched their way into her.  She leaned back, although she
couldn't really remember wanting to.  And her hand found his.  Then
her lips found his.  Then his hands found her.
  She could feel the heat grow inside her.  Feel the fires burn
brighter by the second as she melted to him, her entire body wanting,
needing to be one with his.  She felt his tongue in her mouth, and
pulled back slightly.  Then, as the passionate blur raged into her
mind, she slackened to his touch, giving him everything she was in
that one kiss.
  He felt the heat, and embraced it, and her, fully.  His hands found
her body, soft, and pleasing as she drifting into his embrace, her own
heat rising his so that he could not stop himself as his fingers
curled around her bottom, pulling her atop him, straddling his sex.  
  She felt a surge of heat as her centre grazed against his, and in
that moment, knew that there was no turning back.

  Hikaru lay below him a he rifled through her clothing, almost
tearing it off her body in quick, heaving gasps. The heat of his
intense desire excited her in a way she couldn't begin to explain, or
want to.  She only knew that here, and now she would finally taste the
heaven she had only dreamt of in her wildest fantasies.  
  She gasped as her breasts caressed the bitter chill in the air.
Then moaned as his hands grappled about them, giving room for his lips
as her nipples perked to almost painful rigidity.  
  Her own hands were not idle, throwing open his shirt as her hands,
and nails searched for his skin, digging mercilessly into his back in
wild, feral grasps.  
  He moaned as the pain trickled into his body, and she as it hit
hers.  All the rage, all the passion, at one excruciating moment
gripping her in the fierce hands of lust.

  Ayukawa bit back a moan that surged up through her body as she felt
his white hot hands caress her bosom.  She writhed in the agony of her
own desire as he squeezed, then bared one breast to him, his lips
forever embalmed on hers, suckling her lips one by one, then lashing
her with his tongue.
  She squealed aloud, biting down harshly on his lip as she felt his
body surge upwards in desperate need.  And even as her sex grated
against him, she could still feel where the first touch had been,
inching into her and spreading from the center, as if an itch
impossible to scratch.  
  She pulled her lips away from him, and took his hand in hers,
squeezing her own breast through his touch as she licked her way down
his throat, her other hand plucking at the buttons of his shirt.
  He groaned aloud, his own hands falling free of his control as one
massaged her buttocks, the other tautly controlled by hers, driving
his passions even higher at her touch.

  Hikaru screamed aloud as she felt the zipper of her pants fly open
in one arrogant slash.  She gasped for breath as she too pulled at
his, digging deep into the thatch that surrounded his sex as her other
hand pulled his pants wide.  She could barely contain the urge to hold
her breath, her face red, her body thrown to the shores of her own
desires as she felt him edged the border of her pants down, and her
underwear along with them.
  She grappled him in her hand, pulling him upright out of the
constraint of his pants as he threw hers down about her ankles,
forcing a grunt from his sweat-ridden chest.  And again, she could
feel his weight atop her, thrilling her heat ever higher.

  Ayukawa pushed him back into the soft, plush fabric of the couch,
her legs spread about his body as she picked and tugged at his
clothing, and he at hers, savoring each specific moment of their
exploration.  She could feel the treastie of his hands on her.  Feel
the heat of her build as they glided further and further down, to the
very center of her being.  
  She choked down a moan as she felt him glaze past her center, and
down, deep into her thighs as she moved to accommodate him, her need
ever growing.
  She could hardly control her hands as they too moved slowly
downward, inviting his fly to open, button by button as his lips
closed about her ear, breathing a heavy, impassioned groan to the very
essence of her.
  The once light fires now left no room for regret, anger, vengeance,
only the heat of their love as she, with gentle, soothing hands,
searched for his, and pulled it upward, between her legs.  

  Hikaru screamed, her body rigid, the force of her climax swallowing
her up in the wake of her fulfilled desires.  She quivered about him,
the waves of her passion ebbing into every single nerve of her body,
teasing it into attention, and extravagant pleasure.  
  She could feel him, still inside her, thundering in his own right,
as he plowed one last time into her, the almost ecstatic pain of his
brusque movements sending one last thrill to the very center of her.

  Madoka clenched in ecstasy as she felt him enter her.  A wave of
pure bliss permeating the air about her as she felt the beginning of
her sensual madness, and an end to her innocence.  
  She cried aloud, his hands at her hips all too hot to be ignored as
she felt him probe further, their heat too much, his touch too deep,
her desires too strong.   She could feel the essence of her being, the
very centre of her soul rise as her hands found his chest, then her
lips to his.  
  She stifled a moan, her body raging of its own right as her very
soul occluded the pain that she felt ebb at her, bringing one, then
two waves into her, and through her, delighting every nerve, every
end, and every beginning within' all that was her.
  
  Hikaru lay, spent, her body wrapped around his as she felt the
cooled embers die in the light of the heavy sleep she felt crowd
around her.  His body, warm and pleasing,  held her to him with a
gentle arm.  
  She felt alive.  More alive than she had ever been.  And even if the
drowsy haze of expended emotion rummaged through her body, she
couldn't help but wish for it again.

  Kasuga screamed as he felt Madoka move about him, up and down, side
to side, his own hips working in time as he desperately tried to
forestall what he knew to come. He gritted his teeth firmly, his body
rigid as she trembled about him, then let out her own cry of passion
as her entire body clench in exquisite madness.
  She gasped for breath, her body hot, and soaked to the core with the
sweet essence of their expense as she slid down, then back up in slow
rhythm, then felt him, heard his climax ebb through him as the last
wave thundered through her.  
  She screamed again at the blissful entreaty, his body quaking in her
grasp.  Her body clutched, unmoving as the bright glow of all that she
felt wafted about them, and in them.  Every infinitesimal part of her
in agony and pure unfettered ecstasy as she sank to him.  And for the
first time, she no longer felt alone.
  She lay there atop him for a time long, but shorter than it seemed,
both in reverence of what had come and gone, and what had remained.
She wanted so much to say something.  Anything that would keep the
emotions that crowded her at bay.  To somehow tell him, in one small
sentence or word how she felt.  But alas, as she curled to his chest,
feeling his smile through every inch of his body, and hers through her
own, she couldn't.  Some things she... she just couldn't say.
  "Daijo bu yo." Kyousuke intoned, almost as if he'd read her
thoughts. 
  She looked up to him, startled by his words.  How had he...?  
  He smiled to her, and waved aside an errant lock of hair.  His eyes
held, for the first time she could remember, a confidence of stature,
and affection.  He loved her.
  She leaned to him, and kissed his lips.  And for the first time in
too many years, she felt a tear run down her cheek in front of another
person.  In front of him.

  Manami phased in at the back of the alley behind Madoka's house.  It
was getting late.  Too late by her calculations, and this was the only
place that she hadn't looked, besides Hikaru's house that is.  But if
brother's here, she mused: he's slacking when he shouldn't.  She set
herself to deal with him harshly, but thought better of it as her
thoughts progressed.
  No, she thought: if he's here.... then.
  The thought gripped her.  It was just possible that he'd made a
choice after all.  She bounced up to the Ayukawa residence with a new
spring in her step.

  Kurumi knocked at the door to the Hiyama residence.  It was getting
too late for her brother to be out, but if he was at Hikaru's house,
she had preferred not to disturb the two.  But then, there was her
fathers words.  He'd told her explicitly to go get him at all costs.
"Pluck him out of the air if you have to." he'd said.  But she didn't
really agree.  If her brother was truly here, then he'd have made his
decision, and with that she would be all too happy.
  She knocked again.  Still no answer.  
  And with a cautionary look about her, she pushed the door open
slowly.

  Manami stood in the doorway to the Ayukawa residence.  There'd been
no answer at the door, but it had been unlocked.  She felt a certain,
criminal pang at breaking into Ayukawa's house, but then, her errand
was severe.  
  She looked about the room as she pushed off her shoes.  The place
seemed to be decked out in a sultry combination of leopard skin and
dark, looming reds.  As a matter of fact, if she hadn't been there
before, she'd have thought she was in a bordello.  
  She walked quietly into the room.

  Kurumi crept up the stairs, all too aware of a secret thrill that
raced up her spine at the thought of her illicit entry.  Her heart
beat faster as she reached the top of the stairs, and quickened again
as she came to Hikaru's door.
  She pecked at it quietly, then pressed an ear to it.  No sound came
from inside.  She pushed open the door slowly, then stood agape at
what she saw.  

  Manami blushed redly at the sight before her.  The vision of
Ayukawa, bare in her brother's arms all too much for her innocent
pleasures.  It gave her a secret, almost illicit thrill to see the two
wrapped in each other's arms, asleep on the couch.  And her cheeks
felt hot with color as she walked to them tentatively.  
  There was no way to separate them that would not wake Ayukawa.  Her
arms were wrapped about his body, and her legs entwined within' his.
If she tried to wake her brother, there would surely be a lot of
explaining to do.  Too much explaining for her taste.  But still, she
had to find some way.
  A worry nagged at her.  Which Kyousuke was this?  Her brother, or
the evil twin.?  She couldn't be sure.  They looked exactly alike.
And even if she liked to believe, from the scene, that it was indeed
her brother, there was no way to know.  She had to get him.  And had
to do it now.

  Kurumi concentrated hard, bringing all her power up from her
reserves to complete the feat she was about to try.  Her body glowed
with power as her brows sunk in.  Kyousuke's body began to phase out.
 
  Manami struggled, trying with everything she had to teleport him
back to the house.  Teleport, she thought: Concentrate.  She must not
loose him!  She groaned audibly, her body glowing with power as he
began to phase out.
 
  Kyousuke and Kyousuke shot awake, their minds screaming in pain as
they felt their molecules merge in their futon.  They screamed in
unison, one leg bent too sideways sending violent pangs up about their
body.  
  A crack! slammed through the air, and power burst through the room,
singing the walls with the heat of their reunion.  They bellowed aloud
as one, then, within one instant, meshed into one voice,  the scream
dying away into exhausted, abused silence.

  Ayukawa whistled a soft, low tune as she wiped down the counter of
the AaBaCaBu, the slight twinge in her hips and back not daunting for
a moment the very real glow she felt about her.  She pulled the rag up
from the counter and ducked it into the sink, a smile moving over her
features.  It was as if everything made her feel good today.  Made her
feel alive.
  The door chimed and she looked up to the visitor, chiming a welcome
absently, "Irrashaimase!"   Then, with a smile on her lips, looked on
Hikaru for the first time in what seemed like days.  "Oh, Hikaru!  My
you look happy today!"
  "Mm!" Hikaru responded, a slight pang running upwards from her hips
as she moved herself onto a stool at the counter.  "I had the most
wonderful dream last night!"  she said, her eyes gaining a wistful
glow as she looked past Madoka into her memories.
  "Really?" Madoka replied.  "That's strange.  So did I."

  Kyousuke woke slowly, an ache in his joints, and his head pounding.
His arms, knees, and back popped mercilessly as he raised up from the
bed, bringing a hand to his forehead to forestall the pain.  Something
had happened.  He knew that.  Could feel it.  Why was he so exhausted?
So full of aches and pains.  As if he'd exercised too much at the
health club.  
  He moved himself painfully to his door, then out into the hall, and
down into the kitchen.  Every single part of his body seemed to be
filled with aches.  He slumped into the first available chair and
wished heartily for even a tidbit of breakfast and more than a few
aspirin.
  Manami was beside him like a shot.  "What would you like for
breakfast today, brother?" she asked, then added in an aside.
"Anything you want!" and nodded to him with a knowing wink.
  What had gotten into her? he thought, bemused.  Then, as if in an
instant, Kurumi was at his other elbow.  "Would you like a back-rub
brother?  You look like you need it."
  Huh!? he bellowed within himself.  "What's wrong with you two.?"
  The two sisters looked to each other, then pulled their glances
away, quickly finding an interesting spot in the ceiling as they
intoned in unison, "Oh, nothing."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please direct all comments, suggestions, flames to [email-masked]
And!  Keep a look out for other exciting pieces by Inaba J.

To Be A Star! - KOR Ep. Chp. 1,2,3,4
Something In Your Eyes - KOR Ep. Chp. 1,2
Wish You Were Here - KOR Ep. 
The Wild Frying Pan Experience! - KOR Lemon
Not So Much Troubled - KOR Ep.  Chp. 1
The Trouble With Twins -KOR Ep w/H concepts Part 1
Arrival At Zchivago - KOR Ep
The Paradox of Paradise - KOR Lemon

All available at:
http://www.icnet.net/users/mattj/ffic/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------